Sunday, January 9, 2011

I love to read!

Just over a year ago I added the shelfari.com bookshelf to my blog.  Even though I don't often update my blog posts I have been very faithful in keeping up on listing the books I've read.  Last year I read 72 books!  A lot of those are books I read because Caleb really liked them and wanted me and Trevor to read them too (ie Guardians of Ga'hoole) but some are classics that I've always said I was going to read and finally did (ie Gone with the Wind, Tale of Two Cities and The Maltese Falcon).  Keeping track of the books has been a good thing.  Just the other day Caleb asked me what the name of the book was about a young knight and I was able to scroll through my list and tell him "The Youngest Templar".  This year I plan on reading just as many books but this time have a few more of the classics in there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wanna see what you read. Post a list. I don't use shelfari but goodreads.