Friday, January 14, 2011

Shirts and Pants and Shoes, Oh My!

133 pairs of shoes.  2 33-gallon yard garbage bags and 12 storage bins of kids clothes (I still haven't tackled me and Trevor's closet).  We cleaned out all the clothes and shoes that the kids and us have outgrown.  I'm still not quite sorting and storing but a vast majority of it has been sold or given away.  I have to give a huge thank you to Maggie for motivating me to do this monumental clean-out not to mention she stood next to me for hours sorting the clothes.  Because of her I can admit that "My name is Angela and I'm a clothes hoarder".  Once I admitted it it was a lot easier to part with so many clothes and shoes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow Ang. I think I may have a tad of the a girl can never have too many clothes, but I have found that simplicity is a lot easier to keep up with. I am sure it's about time to fill another garbage bag. That is A LOT of shoes. I can remember my mom saying no one needs more than three pairs of shoes: one nice pair for school, one pair for church, and one pair of tennis shoes...and of course flipflops didn't count.

Unknown said...

You'd expect the telephone number to drop. Truly, when the time starts off, it keeps growing after a while as the existing install starting will continue to purchase online games as well as a brand new set up bottom tends to buy fresh new games. Therefore, amount travel, historically, from somewhere around a 3-ish at this stage soon enough up to, refer to it 10-ish, plus as well as less, after the period. Consequently, it is usually a good upwardly transferring number fraction above 1 / 4.GS: Fine. Now regarding towards no more your own fiscal year [ending Summer 30], which in turn titles specifically does one be prepared to turn out to be greatest retailers?BL: We're actually enthusiastic about Struggle Night via EA.

Fifa 15 Coins PC

Fifa 15 Coins PS3