Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Vacation Fun


Since a vast majority of people don't want to go to the dentist the few days leading up to Christmas, Trevor took this week off of work.  We spent the first few days doing some major projects around the house.  So today we played all day.  We went out to lunch then to the Nickelcade then roller skating.  I haven't been on roller skates in probably 25 years but it came back pretty fast.  I spent the majority of the time pushing Gabriella around on her scooter.  Toward the end my feet came out from under me and I found myself real fast on my hind end.  Let me tell you falls are much harder on a 38 year old body then on a 12 year old's body.  I bruised my tailbone pretty good and also the heels of my hands (which put a damper on my making our family's supply of bread).  Other than that I think the kids enjoyed their day. 

No comments: